Ryan Giggs: Will Stacey forgive him yet again?
So will philandering Giggs” patient wife Stacey forgive him yet again
1:43 AM on 24th May 2011
Serene: Stacey with husband Ryan Giggs at the awards last Thursday
Ex marks the spot: Ryan Giggs had an intense romance with TV presenter Dani Behr (left) and dated former PR girl Caroline Stanbury
TEN NAMES YOU ARE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO BE TOLD…
1. A rich public figure won a gagging order to hush up his infidelity claiming it would be ‘very distressing’ for his family if details of his affair were made public.
2. A multi-millionaire footballer won a gagging order banning the reporting of allegations of a ‘sexual liaison, encounter or relationship’ with a foreign sportswoman.
3. A top Premier League and international star – a multi-millionaire father in a long-term relationship – took out an injunction that prevented a woman going public with claims that he cheated on his wife.
4. A Premier League manager won an injunction gagging a cuckolded husband from revealing his identity and details of his affair with the man’s wife, claiming he was trying to rebuild his family life.
5. One of the Premier League’s most famous and best-paid players, this married man with children took out an injunction preventing publication of details of a ‘sexual liaison or relationship’ between him and another woman.
6. A married TV star obtained a gagging order stopping his ex-wife writing about their relationship and claims that they had a sexual affair after he remarried.
7. An international footballer playing for one of the Premier League’s biggest clubs won an injunction covering an alleged ‘blackmail plot’ over a group sex incident with three Swedish women at a hotel, filmed on a mobile phone.
8. A world-famous sportsman, not a footballer, who is married and a father was granted an injunction over any suggestions of an ‘extramarital affair’ with another woman.
9. A married TV star and comedian obtained a gagging order preventing the publication of allegations that he engaged in S&M sex and the disclosure of text messages, emails and photos relating to the allegations.
10. A high profile actor alleged to have paid for sex with Helen Wood, a prostitute who also had Wayne Rooney as a client, won a secrecy injunction.
Medal of honour: Ryan Giggs was given an OBE – Officer of the Order of the British Empire – in 2007
Celebration: Ryan Giggs with son Zach at Old Trafford after he collected his 12 Premier League winners medal for Manchester United