Cliff Richard: As the singer turns 71 he reveals why he still stands so tall

Think you’ve heard all Cliff Richard’s secrets of eternal youth As he turns 71 – and delights in showing off his six-pack again – he reveals why he still stands so tall…

12:46 AM on 8th October 2011

Cliff Richard says: Somebody advised me to live my life 80/20. So 80 per cent of the time I keep to my regime and the other 20 per cent I eat, drink and do whatever I like

Cliff Richard says: “Somebody advised me to live my life 80/20. So 80 per cent of the time I keep to my regime and the other 20 per cent I eat, drink and do whatever I like”

Opening up: Perhaps because he is approaching his 71st birthday, Cliff gave a surprisingly open interview about his parents

Opening up: Perhaps because he is approaching his 71st birthday, Cliff gave a surprisingly open interview about his parents