Chris Brown accused of 'robbing girl's iPhone outside club after she took his picture'
Police report for 'robbery by snatching' filed but no criminal charges pressed yetAuthorities said to be keeping an eye on BrownIf probation revoked could face up to four year in jail
Chris Brown has been accused of angrily snatching a girl's iPhone
outside a nightclub in Miami and driving off with it.
A 24-year-old woman filed a police report on Sunday for
'robbery by snatching', a spokesman for the Miami Beach Police Department told TMZ.
Christal Spann claimed she followed Brown and rapper Tyga out of a nightclub
early in the morning and took a photograph of the singer getting into
Bad week: Chris Brown at Cameo nightclub in Miami Beach, pictured on February 19, where he allegedly snatched a girl's iPhone and drove off with it after she took photographs of him
the spotlight: Chris is said to have snatched the phone after a woman took pictures of him as he left the club
police that Brown 'flipped out when he saw her camera phone' according
to the website told her: 'B****, you're not going to put that on the
According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and drove off with the iPhone in his hand.
police representative added that no arrests have been made and no
warrant has been issued yet and the investigation is continuing.
Browns representatives are yet to comment on the matter.
Scene of the drama: Cameo nightclub in Miami Beach
Documents: A police report has been filed about the alleged incident but no charges have been pressed yet
TMZ also reports the LA District
Attorney's Office is now keeping a close eye on Brown and is waiting to
see what action, if any, the L.A. County Probation Department is taking.
Brown is still on probation for
beating his then girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 and any criminal charges
could result in his probation being revoked and the singer being sent to
prison for up to four years.
Meanwhile, RadarOnline reports today that Brown is telling friends he has done nothing wrong.
An insider told the website: 'Chris is
hopeful that the evidence and the true facts of the case will result in
no charges being made against him.
Good spirits: Brown looked relaxed as he strolled around Miami earlier this week
'Chris is letting his lawyer, Mark Geragos, deal with the Florida State's Attorney's Office.'
The source added: 'He will do whatever
his attorney asks him to do. He is no longer in Miami, but if he needs
to return for any reason, he certainly will. Chris has nothing to hide.'
Meanwhile, Brown has endured
another Twitter backlash after writer and comic Kevin Seccia offered
$1,000 for the first person to 'beat up the
In a blog post, Seccia writes that Brown is 'a horrible human being,' before going on to argue that the R&B singer 'does not even pretend to be sorry' for having 'brutally
assaulted and threatened to kill a woman' – referring to Brown's assault on Rihanna in 2009.
He says that he will pay the $1000 prize to 'the first person to deliver proof that they hit Brown with 'at
least two solid punches.'
The latest Twitter backlash against
Brown comes after country singer Miranda Lambert spoke out against the
star after he bagged two Grammy awards.
Controversial win: Chris Brown won a Grammy award last weekend